Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hidden Treasure

The Picture to the right isn't the best. But beneath that pile of random items. There is a ratty fabric covering the window bench seat. While I was at work Gloria started removing the fabric with the intent to replace it.









However Gloria quickly discovered that the dust created by this may be harmful for the baby so she stopped.  And called in reinforcements i.e. me. While Gloria and the baby vacated the house.  I went to town removing this stuff.







A few hours later .... (where were little brads placed along every edge spaced less than an inch apart) But I was stunned to find this beautiful hardwood bench!


Gloria and I plan on refinishing it when we refinish the floor. I am really excited. I wonder what else this old house has in store for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment