Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Trailer Update!!!

We purchased our trailer. While it is used we are happy. In fact I already loaded it up with debris from the master bathroom demo! I spent the evening driving around in the parking lot next to the school just seeing how my vehicle's handling characteristics have changed, and of course I spent a lot of time driving in reverse. I must say this is by far the easiest trailer for me to drive. I would post a picture but the laptop we use to upload pictures A/C adapater died. Debating if we want to purchase another one. Last time the connector broke when the laptop fell off the coffee table. so we purchased a A/C adapter from amazon for like $8. Well now that one died. So our laptop has no power. A new one from toshiba costs like $80 however a lot of people rated it low because they said they fail! Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

No comments:

Post a Comment